Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Question for guys: Problem when wearing underwear?

After I have had the underwear on for a while I get this urge to 'seperate' the balls from the crotch and the pe**s. I don't know if this because of moisture/sweat or if it is purely psychological?
Please, no jokes, I want to know if other guys also have the same urge or am I going crazy?
Answer:
This is why I wear briefs and not boxers. In the words of Kramer: "My boys need support."
oh, i have quite similar problem as you have. i just don't feel very good especially when it's too hot in this part of the world. i mean, i get ya... k..

you have the better option, i suppose... one should be comfortable with whatever he has to wear. much more so with underwear.
If you mean that it feels like that they(penis, testicles, or scrotum) are getting squished, that is normal. Especially when warmer, some people have larger scrotum than others..

Briefs/boxer briefs are good because they will keep them where you want them :)
i think it is just sumthing with swet and stuff, sumtimes it happens to me and i now try to ignor it for as long as i can caus it could get embarising infront of other guys or girls, idk how tu help u, i'll keep an i on this question to find the answer



it really gets anoying personaly
There's nothing so strange in your need.
Testicles size isn't equal for every guy and between briefs and boxers there is some difference.
I realize it's not easy changing underwear but try at least. Ok?
Start wearing boxers.

Mistermanpower.com will answer any other questions you will ever have
There are few things in life more satisfying than separating a sweaty scrotum from an equally sweaty thigh and the best thing about it is that it is FREE.
No
I go through the same thing no matter if I wear bikinis or briefs. I took it as just something a male goes through.
Get new underwear with a larger front pouch, no fly. more room but still support for the boys.
Wear loose boxer shorts and let the air circulate.
Oh that is the very reason I don't wear any underwear at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net