Tuesday, May 25, 2010

R there any harmful chemicals for the health in shampoos??


Answer:
I don't think anyone really knows for sure. I would suggest that you might want to use baby shampoo or a product from a trusted natural body care company such as Tom's of Maine. Their toothpaste is great, by the way; I've used it for about ten years.
I'm not expert, but I would doubt it.

If the shampoos were dangerous to your health, they would not be sold! Shampoos are dermalogically tested before they are released and there would also be public uproar if an unsafe shampoo was released on the market.

It is safe to use shampoo, but if you are really concerned, use trusted brands like Panteen or Herbal Essences for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net