Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quitting smoking?

i'm quitting smoking. but when i'm in a huge withdrawl i get lightheaded and dizzy. any tips to help this
Answer:
Don't worry about it, it's just a physical response to the change in your body as it adjusts to life without the toxins from smoking. This is the natural self-healing process of your immune system working, that's all. These feelings are natural and it's just your body adjusting to more oxygen and nutrient availability and less toxins in your bloodstream. After about three weeks practically all of the residual toxins in your body will be gone (they will have been metabolised). By then your physical condition will have stabilised and you'll feel much fitter and healthier.
Try to get some advice from this site :-
http://www.nicocure.com/?aid=410528...
Your body's blood pressure is returning to "normal" so you do want to be careful during those periods. Drinking some water might help as will taking a multivitamin on a regular basis.
I'm quitting to man. Right now I'm around 30 hours without a smoke. I'm quitting cold turkey.

I know exactly what you mean, and how awful it is to quit. I get headaches, and sometimes my eyes even water. Other times I can feel it in my throat, and last night I even lost my voice for around an hour.

These withdrawal symptoms suck. BUT. I read if you go 3 days without a cigarette, all of the physiological symptoms are gone. So hang in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net