Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Question how tall am i? big feet big hands?

kk i am 14 years old and 6 mothns ( im a guy) i am 5'5" my shoe size is size 10 and i have big hands my mom is 5'6" my dad is 5'8" my brother which is now 18 last month is 5'11" and his shoe size is 12 and my hands are almost as big as his?? Am i gonna be as talll as him or not? HOwtall will i be?
Answer:
I think it is safe to say you will be as tall, if not a little taller, than your brother.
Probably taller!
most likely
Um well I'm 13 years old and turn 14 in July 22 and I'm about 5'9 and I wear 12 size of shoes and my hand is kind of big and long finger about 3 inches and then I eat bread especially wheat and I eat eggs cheeses milk and if you eat those you might grown taller in my experience

If you still don't understand or had more questions e-mail me:asianboykevin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net