Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Questions for males?

do u like females vaginias hairy or no. shaved, waxed or how it is
Answer:
Both. It's great in all forms!
shaved.
your strange.
no hair
i think shaved is all played out so i like to see a nice fluffy bush every now and again.
Me and a friend discussed this and we had opposing point of views, a like them shaved or trimmed way back - if his girlfriend was like that he would ask that she grows it to a big bush. Every guy is different.
A guy will like it either way. But each has their own preference. Changing it up once in awhile helps, makes 'em feel like they got a new one :)
well it is better to have them. The reason is that it protect that area that is the reason it is there. It also gives a better look on that part. For me I would prefer that thing to be there no waxed or shaved. Better use a sweet fragrance shampoo to make it more attractive.
I like them circumcised,cut all the way back.It looks so much better and it helps stop bacteria,germs etc and it is so much easier to keep clean and stops that horrible fish market smell.Eeewwwwww gross.
Either shaved, waxed or just trim. Any of these feel nice. Of course if you do this then you have the right to expect the same from a guy as well.
I'm a caveman when it comes to that .
I like jungles. I like looking at them, I like exploring them and seeing what I can find and I like the tactile contrast between the smooth in and the coarse out.
Smooth does nothing for me at all
In my primitive caveman brain I process the information this way
Hairy=woman=OK
Smooth=child=not OK
Just me
well i have it shaved and most men i talk to say shaved is best because it looks clean.
I like them shaved(no stubbles please!). I like to go down on her, and it feels smooth and comfortable on my face. Also it looks cleaner.
More females should ask this question so that I could instruct them to leave the hair on their vulva ALONE! Way too many of you broads are generic anyhow. Be happy with the bush of hair you're born with! It's part of what makes you individual ; and leave it that way unless your doctor advises you otherwise. Geeeze..!!
either completely shaved or a landing strip
If the poor woman is having chemotherapy, then hairless is okay. If she just got rid of crabs, I could understand having only stubble. But in any other circumstances, she should have hair - lots of it. Bald seems pervy, and "trimmed" stubble is dreadful. I'm glad the little-kid look is going out of fashion!
waxed
Hairy untrimmed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net