Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Really bad body oder?

lol , okay this is really embarrassing , but when ever I hit the gym with my friends , they all crack on me and say I smell really bad once i start my heavy weight lifting. and they are hella right. even I can notice it , sometimes i even cut my work out short just to hop in the shower , and use some soap or somethin haha. I dont know why...im in very athletic shape.but i used to be really really fat , if that might be why? is it genetic, or what? can i take a pill for it or somethin? p.s i take 2 showers a day, every day!
Answer:
You may have a deficiency of a particular mineral, specifically magnesium and zinc. I know--it sounds like quack medicine, but supplementing these minerals may very well get rid of your body odor.

Additionally, use lots of baby powder, all over. It's the time-honored funk preventer.

Below are some sights with info on body odor for you to look through:
put on colonge/perfume
Dont worry, just get some roll-on. Trust me it works
Give up and get a job as a garbage truck driver or a sewer worker, Rosebud.
make sure you use an antiperspirant not deodorant this will immensely
What kinds of foods do you eat? It could be the foods you are eating.
Everyone's got their own distinctive level of body odor. On some people it's hardly noticeable, on others it's like you described.
You could try altering your diet if it's a big enough problem. I don't know what to suggest otherwise.
Actually, if you've ever had a problem with athlete's foot, that can produce a pretty amazing stench.
Well, this could be a couple things. Oftentimes what we eat is excreted through our pores. Alcohol and garlic are big culprits. I would suggest anti-bacterial soap (I have pit odor and it helps) and/or cutting out your savory, spice foods and going with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables in as close to their natural state as possible. There are pills out there that have chlorophyll that claim to help, but I don't trust it.
www.lavatorylady.blogspot.com
doctors nowadays can perscribe prescription strength deoderant/antiperspirants...ba... i think its deoderant on speed..lol..now something to make sure of before you head that route...is that you are using a deoderant/antiperspirant combo..not just one or the other...ive heard that makes a difference...and don't feel bad.I smell when i go to the gym too..and *gasp* I'm a GIRL!...don't worry...it's just one big melting pot of stinky people..and tell your friends to stop being jackasses
maybe god hates you and wants you to rot litrely
I don't want to alarm you but this is symptom of high blood sugar and it wouldn't hurt to at least get tested for diabetes.
my husband had the same problem go to the doctor they can give you a prescription deodorant
It could be a hormone imbalance...you could see your Dr., That is what i would suggest.
well, do u put deodorant in?
try tag
consult your dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net