Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Question for the Guys...?

Did you know you fail tests you didn't even know you were taking?
Answer:
i think this would be it...
never, absolutely not! cheers!
I am aware that sometimes occurs. You ladies are constantly passing/failing tests from us "uninformed" guys too!
yeah, i wish you would give us a syllabus, so we could come prepared.
Bingo has failed the test,she doesn't know that this question should go in the jokes and riddles category.
I certainly hope so! The last thing I'd want is a woman presumptuous enough to give covert 'tests', and the best way to avoid them would seem to be to fail their tests!
well i know there is always a test somewhere and somehow related to the situation at hand, but i can never figure out what it is exactly. y do u do that ish
If you are talking about females forming opinions of males then no but i am aware of such occurrences. many females are also unfair test administrators, think about it.
They don't have a clue most of the time...

YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM AND YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM!
Oh no.. I am going to be so paranoid now. Oh, is this a test? No not paranoid... I'm fine really I am... just a bit nervious... oh... sorry ... not nervious I am confident. Phew.. glad we got that exam out of the way then.

What? I failed again?.. I feel so less secure now that you have told me that I have failed tests. I might just have to feel sorry for myself for the rest of the day. Well if nobody was arrogant you wouldn't be able to tell who the humble men were would you.
all the time, my girlfriend tests me all the time, its gay! But you ladies have your reasons, but it can be really unfair sometimes!
They can (and do) fail many tests, like the "do you notice anything different about me" test.
Hint: it's usually the hair.
But the slate gets wiped clean when they pass just one test we didn't know we were giving. And it doesn't have to be a big one either. Just something that lets us know you are "with us".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net