Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Question for the men!!?

how big is yours(i think you know what im talkin bout, im not a perv and i know mine isnt small, i was just wonderin)?
Answer:
6"

I dont feel ashamed to share
Hard 10 inches
oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeez..... have 2 get out more
Keep on wonderin', son - nobody's going to tell you the truth.
It doesn't matter.
Fine when I need it, big enough when somebody else needs it.
7in hard
4in soft
What kind of question is that??????
No man on here would admit if they had a small tadger.....LMAO...
Big enough to fill a pram matey!
Too dark,cant see
8" and I can get references.
7.5 inch
What the hell are you talkin about man? Show some respect for the ladies!
When my father raise me he raised a MAN, not a prick. And I'll bet yours "LOOKS" like a penis, only smaller.
18'' wen soft n 35 wen not
Well I'm size 8 or 42/43 in European sizing. Sorry were you asking about the size of *******?

Do you normally do this? I suggest you wait outside your local pub on a Friday, about midnight %26 take a survey. You could also go into their gents a bit earlier %26 look over shoulders.

I've seen the results of that when I was younger. Mind you plastic surgeons %26 dentists are much better these days..

Much safer on the internet, isn't it? Not a pervert my ****!
You can look online if you are that curious.
My PENIS...say it with me...PENIS, PENIS, PENIS...is of a sufficient size to 'get the job done' and I've never had a complaint of its size (length or girth) being too small or too large.
Like a friend (43 year old lady) of my mom's told me when I was 15, "It ain't the size of the worm that catches the fish but how it wiggles."
Liz sure taught me a lot.woo buddy!
no complaints
No, not a perv. Just an enquiring mind eh?
7 1/4 long 7 1/2 round.
Donot bother about size.If it is stiff when needed it is Ok.vagina adjusts to size and G-spot below 2 inches.Any size above 2.5 inch will do,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net