Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pimples on the buttox?

I'm a 17 y/o male and I was wondering how I can get rid of/prevent pimples from growing on my buttox? It's been plaguing me for a while now and I don't know what to do. Scars have even developed from past pimples. Should I pop them? Should I not? What creams can I use to get rid of the pimple scars?
Answer:
If it really is an issue for you and disturbing you see a dermatologist. They can provide you with prescription creams that can heal and prevent the acne. Also keep your skin well moisturized, and cleaned with mild cleanser. If your family has health insurance don't delay, there is no reason to have this affect your self esteem if money is not an issue.
ewww gross
Murad clarifying body spray!
they are probably in grown hairs...stop the picking and they wont scar, just let them run their coarse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net