Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pls i need ur help.?

i am a girl of 20 and i have kind of corse hair around my nipples. pls tell me if it actually turns down u guys. i wonder how my boyfriend will react. he loves me a lot i hope it wont be a big problem when he sees it.
Answer:
Be natural let it go.
It turns me off pretty damn bad. But it can easily be fixed with tweezers, wax, etc. etc.
You should seriously consider hair removal for your condition. Lazer hair removal seems like it would be best for that area. I'm not a guy, but I am pretty sure that hairy nipples would be a definite turn off.
my dear you have to get rid of hair! Especially on the nipples! Simply WAX!!!(or raze or laser)
Guys don't like body hair!!
wax
mine used to bother me but until i brought it up my honey didnt even notice, he was just happy i let him play with them,,,,,if you wax or shave then you will always have to keep it up, too much time for my work schedule.
yeah try to cut them off. it is normal though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net