Saturday, October 31, 2009

Propecia: anti-hairloss/ hairgain treatment?

i am in my mid 20s and the doctor has precribed propecia for me cuz ive been suffering from hairloss around the crown area as well as along my hairline. but i wear a cap in most times...simply because i like it. my question is whether me wearing a cap would affect my treatment...i know the question sounds a bit...immature but i just wanted to make sure ivent been doing something i aint supposed to.
thanks for your help
Answer:
Wearing a cap did not affect any treatment and you can use propecia as prescribed by your doctor, although there are serious side effects associates with propecia usage.

Since Propecia is a prescription medication, it should not be used without prescription of a doctor. Like every prescription medication, Propecia can also cause some side effects. The side effects related with Propecia are mild like Pruritis, hypersensitivity and decreased libido. Generally side effects disappear after the use of the medication for a few days.
For more information on propecia visit: http://www.haircaretips.net/propecia.htm...
I don't really think wearing a cap will affect you, I guess you can give your doctor a call and see what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net