Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please answer tisquestion ....i beg u ..answer coreectly..?

i think my penis is differnt from u guys...i dunno y i feel it....try 2 understand..my penis wen erected or flatened(normal) is same..ur penis erected there is a round shaped in last of ur penis...wen its normal it goes inside ur penis skin..am i right??
but my penis is not like tat ....wen its erected or normal its same it will not hide in skin..

why its like tat??is there any difficiensy???is it normal ...please expain me clearly..
Answer:
It sounds like you're circumcised. This is common in the US (although rates are falling), and in Jews and Muslims.
http://forums.govteen.com/showpost.php?p...
Sorry,i just can't get past the ebonics but,I hope someone else can help.
Stay in school, or got to school and enroll in it if you're not in school now, learn English, then ask your question CLEARLY, and maybe, just maybe you will get your answer CLEARLY. Yeah, Man, it's like TAT!
C'mon man your just circumcised, the majority of men get their so called "penis skin" cut off at birth. Its called your foreskin. Don't worry about it your perfectly fine. You don't want it to hide in your skin that causes diseases and gives higher chances of getting cancer. Hope this helps you. = )
My penis spells better than your penis.

That's the only thing I know to be true!

.
I feel I need a whole new education to understand your question. Have a look at the way other questions are written and then ask your questions again, written properly. You will get a lot better answers that way.

and please use spell check.

Look up circumcised.
I really wish I could help but I just can't seem to understand your English. I really tried to understand but your lack of using the right vocab and punctuations just makes it really tough for anyone to know what your problem is. "please explain me clearly"? We're the ones who need the explanation more than you do. Please go back to school.
if u r age is %26gt;20
u need ciircumsation that is removal of perpuse that is the skin above the round shape above the pennis
it is common 1 in 1000
it does not cause due to deficiency
i dont know!
A circumcised penis is same last when flat or fat like yours and like mine. Other boy he got foreskinlefton. He last round shaped hiding when flat but peeking when fat.

OK Now? You penis normal like mine circumcised too.. all OK both way.
Dude, stop worrying about "little Billy" and take some classes in spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net