Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please help! (A question about my penis)?

I have a big vein on top of my penis. Do you think girls b would be grossed by it?. I am 16 years old and I have no idea how I got it.
Is this common in boys my age?
Please Help!! Thank you!!
Answer:
No, they want be, and that vein is completly normal.
The reason why you get all horny is cuz u got some veins going through ur penis. So if you don't want any erection, then go ahead and cut off the veins.

I'm sayin' it's normal.
I remember being a 16 year old girl, and trust me, not one of them is going to be inspecting your penis. You'll be lucky if they touch it with their eyes closed. IF you ever get a girl who loves you and is comfortable enough with you to actually spend any amount of time with your penis, she won't care about a noticeable vein if and when she ever gets around to looking.
Normal. Do not worry. Relax. Girls will not mind the vein at all.

Chow!!
all penises have that vein, some just show more than others,
alot of women are turned on by it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net