Saturday, October 31, 2009

Problem with eyes, need help plz.?

I don't know what has been happening lately, but my eyes developed these dark rims below them. I have tried sleeping 7 hours a day, but it doesn't seem to work. But lately, i have been really stressed out about school work and worry about the upcoming exams. Any suggestion on how to make these dark rims go away?
Answer:
Hi, you say you are sleeping, but by the sounds of it you are not sleeping properly, your sleep is broken and disturbed by the stress of the exams, try and relax, also if you place one cold tea bag under each eye for half an hour a day this will help
See your doctor who is qualified, trained, and licensed to give medical advice. People on this site are not. I am sure he can help you. Good luck.

Chow!!
wear glasses !


no, only kiddin .. i think i would go for the answer above me .. (unless someone else answers before me which will make it the answer above the one above me)
http://www.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net