Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please read below !?

I went to a Baseball game yesterday last night and before we got to our seats I got a Regular size coke.Well about 25 miniutes later I already had it drank. Then about 10 miniutes after that I had to pee really bad. When I went to go to the mens restroom I walked up to the urinal and unziped my fly and got my penis out and I had an erection ! I stood there for 5 miniutes trying to pee with an erection ! Why did I get an erection ? What caused me to pee so bad then I had an erection ? Please be serious !
Answer:
It's not what caused you to pee so bad giving you an erection, it's what caused you to have an erection when you had to pee. When you have an erection, you cannot pee (at least not without pain and a mess). Obviously between the game or the mens room, you were aroused. If you have an erection and later get the urge to pee, you should automatically lose interest and the erection. if the urge to pee happened first, something between that point and the hardon caught your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net