Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please read below !?

Last night I went to a Baseball game and when I was leaving the restroom I noticed a man who was peeing in a stall with the door wide open ? What's up with that ? If you do that at any type of Sporting Event or at any place tell me why you do it ! Please be serious !
Answer:
I know someone who is probably in his late 60's who was in the military, I think in a war, he said when they went to the bathroom, I think #2, there wasn't anything dividing the toilets for privacy, it was like a line of toilet seats for them instead of individual things. Some men don't really care, especially if they got used to it in a setting like that.
Sorry Nathan, some guys do NOT care, some think they live in the jungle (peeing everywhere).. remember...there are NO doors in the jungle
Because there usually aren't enough stalls for everyone to pick and choose. I've had to piss in the parking lot in front of everybody because the rest room was two miles away. oh freakin well.
Move on. It is nothing to get concerned about or think about for more than 1 minute.
People do weird things. Probably this is hit habit or he was there for a long time before you got there.
some guys just dont care
I do it all the time. Grow up. Be a man you p*ssy
It's called "bashful kidney." Some guys just can't relax enough to urinate with anyone watching them. Not unusual. It's the opposite extreme of being an exhibitionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net