Saturday, October 31, 2009

Question about boxers?

Does anyone actually use the little whole in the front for peeing? Just wondering and i want real answers no pervs. thanx
Answer:
Yes. That's what it's there for!
noooope,
yes all the time
Ive never used that and i have no idea what its actually for, i would much rather wear them without that little front hole, a more complete boxer is what i request.
Well that's what some of my friends use it for but im kinda corious myself now. :] But i think it is.
Yes, as it matches with the fly front of my pants.
somtimes
Sure do and its one more reason why boxers are so much better than "tighty whities". There are several more reasons, of course.
You have a point , I never use it.
some men do and some don't.
I never use them, I find it just easier to lower the front of the boxer than fitting it trough the fly.
No, that's just sick in my opinion.
Yeah... that's what it's for. However, I usually only use it when I am in a public restroom... if I am at home, I pull down the front of my boxers. At a public urinal though, using the fly is more convenient, and you feel less vulnerable when there are other people in the bathroom.
duh!! or makin love
Hiya, never thought of it before, but no never do, Pete
No I pop it out over the waistband the little hole in the front is to awkward to use especially if you really have to pee badly.
Nope. Too much trouble. I just pull the waste band down. Same with my low rise briefs...no hole there.

1 comment:

  1. Some boxers have a annoying so not useable opening but most have a big enough opening. My favorite shorts though are boxer briefs only by Jockey that are top fly meaning the opening is horizontal towards the top. has a good pouch support and keeps everything in yet it is so easy to use because coming in from the top ther is no fishing about it is always right there. Easy opening and use. Again , my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net