Saturday, October 31, 2009

Question about Dick size.?

Is is just me, or is our Vice President gaining some weight lately?
Answer:
That was very clever with the word play! good job. and yes he is getting bigger. With the Dr's advising him to take it easy on his heart he isn't getting as much exercise as usual. and when you can't exercise, what is there left to do but eat. Additionally some heart/respiratory meds have steroids in them and that can blow you up pretty quickly.
Har de har har. Do something constructive with your time, like Ubersite.
I guess I take myself seriously. This doesn't belong on the men's health area.
LOL that was great cuz we were all dreading the horrible repetitive question again!!
Good one!! I will be honest I fell for it!
yea, dick is a fat ***. it's from all the drinking and eating crap food. he's just trying to hit heart attack number 4 before he gets too old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net