Saturday, October 31, 2009

Problem Urinating?

I'm 18 and I've been having a problem urinating for a while.

No pain or blood or burning. I don't have any trouble getting it come out, but I have a lot of trouble directing it.

When I'm sitting down I will always have the urine go right under toilet seat and miss the bowl and I will end up having to clean the floor or sometimes even getting my pants wet. When standing I will overshoot a lot.

I try directing my penis down, but it hard to do that without causing some urination on my testes. This is for either postion. I can lean forward a lot, but that is kind of akward and is a bit of a problem if I'm defecating and I need to urinate.

what is wrong?
Answer:
Think of your problem as having oversize testicles rather than an undersized penis. Try taking a warm shower so they're flexible, and pull them back out of the way. Good luck, email if you want advice.
Your penis is crooked
Try cranberry juice, hold yourself when seated,point downwards. You need to relax. You are normal. My sons pee all over the seat and in between.
i think you should tell us if the opening of your penis is directly in front or slightly below the tip of your penis. if it is and you are circumcised then you will have to direct the flow from the opening and not the top. if you are not circumcised then there is a surgical answer to your problem
Would it be wrong to suggest you take a lot of water with you and head out in the woods for some target practice? I'm being quite serious. If you can, try not to pee while sitting down.

I don't think it's an issue of being too small but rather an issue of learning how to aim better. Plenty of men miss the toilet a good deal of the time. Why do you think men's restrooms smell so bad? They hit not just the urinal but the wall and floor as well.

I'm not sure girls are qualified to answer this but I held a boyfriend's penis once and tried to direct it. Sounds a lot easier than it was.
You need to learn how to pee properly. Pull the penis out, do a quick swipe across the slit with a finger to make sure there is no stray hair or dried pre-ejaculate or semen(causes dual streams or sideways streams) and hold it at the head to direct it.


Ideally if you are small when flaccid, or it is shrunk up because of cold, you will think about it and get it to engorge slightly before you start to pee-- this will give you more tool to work with. Plus if other guys see you, they will be more impressed.

Try using your index finger looped underneath to give better control. Practice in the bathtub if you want, that way you can wash off any stray pee.
One way I like to go is to flip both my balls and penis out of my briefs so the band is under the balls and lifting them-this also angles up the end of the shaft and I can usually go without using any hands. In your case, though, don't try that without hands at first.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net