Sunday, October 25, 2009

PLEASE HELP! lump on scrotum?

I am 18 and for the last few months have had a lump on the outside of my left scrotum on the surface, it has just been like a pimple and have thought nothig more of it. Its has scared me now because within the last week it has turned slightly blue! i am going to my gp asap but any ideas?
Answer:
You are smart going to your doctor. He is qualified, trained, and licensed to give you proper medical advice. People on this site are NOT. Good luck.

Chow!!
just a fat deposit i dont know about the bluenes though
Could be serious i suggest to go see a doctor about it it could turn out to be nothing but its better to be safe than sorry
good luck
my man had one of those but it turned out to be an ingrown hair...

i wouldnt worry at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net