Saturday, October 31, 2009

Puberty stages?

okay well i believe that i just strted puberty Iam 14 years old and 6 months like 6 months ago i strted growing pubic and armpit hair i am 5'5" i have no facial hair except that my musthase(how ever u spell it u know what i mean) is starting to darken in Also i dod not belive i have had my growth spurt
how many inches do u belive that i still have to grow and waht stage of puberty am i in?
Answer:
Id say you are 3/8 the way through im 16 and i was right were you were except im 6'3 and i grow a inch or so every year for the last 3 years i have 13 size shoe which also grows a size a year. i just started growing beard and side burns i shave weekly id say im 5/8 or so done i still need to get taller and fill in your probably going to be 5'9 if you keep growing steadily
u will probably grow more
It sounds like you are in the middle or slighly past the middle stages but I could be wrong. don't worry though you are progressing fine and the right way.
I suggest you record your height growth every year. When I was 13 or 14 I started recording my height. By the age of 16, I noticed I grew an inch every year. Exactly at the age of 20, I basically stopped growing and correctly estimated my maximum height. However 16 is a crucial age. Some guys who where shorter than me, out grew me at that age.
begining stages your a little man

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net