Saturday, October 31, 2009

Question 4 guys. do u wear underwear?

personaly i hate underwear. i wear it 2 school only. sometimes i dont. i just love the feeling. do u think its ok? im 15 and i need 2 decide 4 myself if im gonna wear it or not this summer.
Answer:
I go Commando and have done so for just about as long as I can remember. I hate-em, though my wife sometimes likes me to run around the house with a thong on...no problem with that task..at all, because I know what C. U. M. S. next.
do you really have to ask this for all the world to answer? Do what you want, who cares.
I go Commando always.
The girlfriend likes it. Gives her easy and quick access.
maybe you need to buy better quality underwear. cheap, ill fitting underwear can be a pain.

certainly jeans don't feel any better against the area.
yea dude, wear it, otherwise you could shitstain your pants,


alternative, if i feel like it i wear my swimsuit
Sometimes.I like the freedom of no underwear best.
i wear boxers. tighty wities actually dimininsh sperm count, and going w/ nothing would just feel wierd
haha, well I'm a girl but I just have to say that it's totally up to you.

If you love the feeling of not wearing it, then don't. Especially in the summer since less people will be around.
No, unless I am wearing dress pants then I go with boxers.
If u dont u will drop ur penis
I allways wear under wear when I go out but at home I dont usally wear anything ..
um thats up to you...i wear boxers but i sleep naked? so yeah idk for you lol
Yes, boxers are better than the briefs, and you will still love
that "feeling" and for all your friends around you. They would to see your boxers than "plumbers crack". since girls wear
them also, and they like the prints on yours. They may where
you got then.
what ever rocks your boat
Boxers
umm... you answered your own question "and i need to decide for myself if i should wear it this summer" but no i dont think you should if you like not wearing underwear. you could only wear swimsuits so that people dont think its weird or anything.
its ok for you not to wear underwear,if thats what you want.i havent wore underwear for almost 40 yrs.
You stop with this kind of questions. You will be labeled as some kind of pervert.
Honestly, if i do wear any underwear its girls thongs and im 18, for some reason i always find myself adjusting with boxers, hinse why you would like to be commando. it might strike you how comfortable a girls thong could be. i have plenty and wear them every day just because i like them so much. i actually got a complement earlier today at the gym while doing crunches on an exercise ball, haha, she was wearing the same one and showed me. I usually get mine at target and couldnt care if people see me or not. Its just what you find comfortable. I do go commando in boardshorts though. Hope it helps.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Premature © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net